Today is Christmas. Merry Christmas to everyone. I took some time off to reflect on my year and look at how to make next year better.
Overall, it has been a thrilling and a fantastic year by the grace of God and I am grateful for all of God’s blessings this year.
I will just share a few highlights of the good stuff of my year in review.
As a person..
1. I grew more as a Christian spoke to a lot of people about Jesus Christ, became a role model/mentor/shepherd to other young people and supported the work of God in a lot of ways.
2. I finally figured out what I wanted to do and which direction my life would take.
3. I improved exponentially in all aspects of my life: I became a better-embedded systems engineer, better software developer, a better entrepreneur, better blogger and I developed good critical thinking skills.
4. I came to appreciate the importance of family, friendships and relationships and the importance of happiness and fulfilment.
5. I met a lot of amazing people and grew my network.
As an entrepreneur. ..
6. My startup, Invent Electronics grew bigger and made 5 times more revenue compared to 2016. (I am still not a millionaire yet though)
7. My startup, Wires & Bytes won MTN apps challenge, finally launched Pasco and started generating revenue.
8. I worked on two engineering research projects which were very successful and are going commercial now and I appeared on National television because of them.
9. I finally built a new personal website and published lots of great stuff including 2 ebooks. I also launched a pilot business consultancy project which went well.
10. I helped run a successful Project iSWEST Bootcamp and sparked up the spirit of innovation in several of the young people I met.
There have been a lot of downs too but overall it’s been a good year and I can’t wait for next year.
My name is Isaac Sesi. I am an award-winning entrepreneur, front-end developer and embedded systems engineer. I started my first company, Invent Electronics in my second year in college and have co-founded 3 other companies since.
Read more about me
My Recommended Resources
Here are my most useful tools and services which I recommend to help you achieve your goals.
- Siteground for hosting your website
- OptinMonster for building your email list
- Mailchimp for email marketing
- Divi theme for building your WordPress site
- Wave to manage your company’s finances
- Hubspot for managing your customers
- Buffer for scheduling social media posts
- Crisp for your website’s livechat
- The Lean Startup, a great book on how to build startups
(Note: Some of these links are affiliate links meaning that if you click on them and make a purchase I will get an affiliate commission or some form of reward at no extra cost to you. Read my affiliate disclaimer)
Businesses I Am Building
Invent Electronics An Online electronics components retail store
Wires & Bytes A Software development startup
Nova Agrisystems A Tech inclined Agric Company
Nsesa Foundation A tech inclined Social Entreprise
2eweboys.com A creative writing blog
Sesi Consult A digital and business consultancy
Do you want to start your own business and don’t know where to begin? Or you’ve started your own business and you need expert advice to help you grow? Or you need help getting your business online?
I have helped many people like you start and grow their dream business and I WANT TO HELP YOU TOO!