I love inspiring young people with my story! Sometime in April this year, I recorded this episode of Dear Diaspora with Nduulwa Kowa focusing on how I overcome obstacles in my way growing up and went on to pursue my passions.
During the episode I share
- My experience growing up in Ghana and my early interest in solving problems through technology.
- Building GrainMate and making it more accessible via innovative payment methods.
- Working with Ghanaian partners and engineers to make the components for GrainMate.
- How I funded Sesi Technologies by winning various pitch competitions.
- How we are teaching young people how to code on their mobile phones via Nsesa Foundation
- Practical ways to support African entrepreneurs.
Dear Diaspora is a podcast celebrating the African diaspora – its change-makers, innovators and entrepreneurs working to make our world a better one to live in.
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deardiasporapod
Join the FB Community: https://www.facebook.com/deardiaspora
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deardiaspora/